29 Events after the balance sheet date

On 13 February 2024, DSM-Firmenich AG completed the voluntary tender offer of 8 January 2024 for 4,163,287 DSM B.V. ordinary shares for a total consideration amounting to €400 million. dsm-firmenich now holds 98.5% of the shares of DSM B.V. The company will seek to acquire the remaining 1.5% shares through the statutory buy-out procedure at the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, which started on 17 July 2023.

On 15 February 2024, dsm-firmenich announced the initiation of a process to carve-out and separate out the Animal Nutrition & Health (ANH) business from the Group. The company believes that the full potential of the ANH business could be best realized through a different ownership structure for which all potential separation options will be considered. dsm-firmenich would expect to be in a position to separate the business in the course of 2025.

Topic filter